This post may contain affiliate links here is our disclousure policy
If you’re looking for amazing 15 motivational quotes for christians, you have landed at the right place. I have compiled a list of 15 amazing Christian quotes to help transform your outlook on life.
Whether you’re struggling with growing your relationship with God or you need Godly wisdom.
Once you find the quote, you love either save it for your usage with your prayer alone time with God or Pin it with the Pinit button.
Pin it to your favorite board or showcase it on your other social media accounts.
Sharing is caring!
2. I don’t know exactly what the future holds. But Im stepping forward with grit anchored in grace- Julie Graham
3. No matter your age, stage of life, or circumstances, don’t forget to dare to dream with God. You don’t have to figure anything out. Just keep saying yes to Him, in big ways and small, and watch what He does. – Lysa Terkeurst
4. God has not changed his mind nor conditioned his heart to hate you just because you’ve changed your mind and heart about God. His love for you is the same as it was when he decided to die for you. Take that with you! God loves you unconditionally. – Aundra Williams
5. Pray! Set Goals! Make Plans! Work Hard. Succeed. Thank God! Stay Humble.- Greta Hollar
6. When the devil keeps asking you to look at your past, there’s something in your future he doesnt want you to see. –Biblesandbutterflies
7. Sis, you’re over there doubting yourself while so many are afraid of your potential. – Unknown
8. If we focus on our actions without addressing our hearts, we may end up merely as better behaved lovers of self – Jen Wilkin
9. Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but it only empties today of its strength. – Charles Spurgeon
10. Until we forgive ourselves, we will always see ourselves through the shattered pieces of the dreams we can no longer have. Nothing can be seen clearly through broken pieces: no future, no hope, no faith, no love is capable of being seen properly until we admit that we are driving on a flat tire. We have to stop believing that just because we are damaged we are irreparably broken. – Sarah Jakes Roberts
11. There is something wonderfully sacred that happens when a girl chooses to realize that being set aside is actually God’s call for her to be set apart.- Lysa Terkeurst
12. God is the God of “right now.” He doesn’t want you sitting around regretting yesterday. Nor does He want you wringing your hands and worrying about the future. He wants you focusing on what He is saying to you and putting in front of you … right now.- Priscilla Shirer
13. Nothing—nothing!—is too far gone that your God cannot resurrect it- Priscilla Shirer
14. God, did not put your beautiful soul on this planet so that you could listen to the enemy in your mind that says you’re not good enough. – Heights In Heels
15. Stop worrying about being perfect, you were already made perfect in his image. – Aundra Williams