Let’s cut to the chase…
I’m sure you have at least raised your price & lowered your price all within one day… possibly one sitting.
Charging premium prices when you’re used to undervalue yourself will feel confusing and quite frankly it’s gut-wrenching to believe that someone would invest that much in you.
Here’s what I do not want you to believe that you need to do to price accordingly:
Offer 24/7 access to you:
- Include the kitchen sink plus your first child to make it “ worth it”
- Overload your program where it’s impossible to get results
- Have a degree
Pricing your offer * to me is based around
- Your experience in your my profession ( because you can have a degree without ever formally working in that department)
2. The intellectual property you provide
3.Time spent creating the intellectual property, teaching the curriculum/ providing the service ( Example: editing pictures, etc.)
4. Business expenses + household expenses
( think systems etc.)
Pricing your offer isn’t a direct correlation to your self worth, it’s a direct correlation to what you’ll need to sustain your business + household + pay your business taxes.
So in hindsight, charging: $5k is justified because it takes money to run your business.
Tell me- Are you afraid to charge premium prices for your services?